Upload - Postcards
Want to turn your beautiful design into a reality? We use only the newest printing technology, high-quality 110lb paper with a glossy coated finish. You can expect your postcards to be nothing less than outstanding. With vibrant colors and a professional look, you will attract homeowners’ attention and get you the leads that you want.
Select your Postcard Size
Upload - Front - Super Jumbo
Upload - Super Jumbo
Here are 5 tips as you get started uploading your postcard design:
1. Keep it Simple: Don’t clutter your postcard with too many pictures or copy. Include high-quality images and use fonts that are easy to read, and encourage anyone interested to learn more on your website.
2. Highlight Your Call to Action: Encourage recipients to take action by including a clear and concise call-to-action that is bold and eye-catching. It’s a great way to capture more leads and identify who might need your real estate expertise soon.
3. Make it Personal: Personalize your postcards with variable printing. This is something Corefact offers. This will allow you to include the recipient's name and address, which can give your postcard a personal touch.
4. Use a High-Quality Printing Company: Work with a company that offers high-quality printing to ensure your postcards stand out and make a good impression. This will also ensure that your postcards are durable and can withstand being mailed and handled by recipients.
5. Highlight Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP): Make sure your postcard highlights the benefits of working with you. This could be anything from your experience, expertise, market knowledge, or your personal touch. Make sure to differentiate yourself from your competition.